Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

Ok so this is going to be a somewhat random entry that basically sums up what is going on in my life and what i've been wanting to write here but haven't had the time to do so.

Tonight I'm getting on a bus with my class for 12 hours (yes, 12 hours) and we are driving to London for the week.  That's a German high school's idea of a class trip.  Awesome, I know.  But 12 hours? All night long?  We'll be stepping off the bus in London at 8 am and beginning our tours.... yeah I hope we can stay awake during the tours too.  I'm so excited!!!

I then fly home on Friday a day earlier than my class rides back on the bus (1 hour plane ride, 12 hour bus ride... haha in your faces) because I have to repack and fly´to Spain to go on the week long cruise that my host family gave me for my 18th birthday.  Yep, my host family is awesome. 


Anyway, that's all that I have time to update you guys on, but I miss you all.  Tschüss!

2 comments:

  1. We hope you're having fabulous travels and can't wait to hear all about them! <3 M, R, C & S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.....hate......you.......... Take lots of pictures and tell me all about it. I am so freaking jealous. How did you like London? I loved it, and how is Spain. Did i mention I hate you?

    ReplyDelete